🎙 Tapping into Human Design with Kay Ash-LeeMar 14, 2022
This is a fascinating exploration of Human Design with my friend Kay. I met her through a randomised tapping circle that was created in January 2019 and we met monthly to Tap. She introduced me to Human Design, with an impressive 18 years of Human Design knowledge under her belt, I knew she would be the perfect person to explore this topic on the podcast.
Human Design is the personalised manual/guidebook to how you best operate. Find out your "type" here on Kay's website: www.kayashlee.com/beinghuman (you might even like to do this before you start listening!!). Relisten with a pen and take notes too!!
- Kay talks about the 4 different types in Human Design - Manifestors, Generators, Reflectors and Projectors.
- She also explains inner authority, life-force motors, defined and undefined centres, consistent and inconsistent
- We discuss highly sensitive people and how most likely they have undefined centres
- There is no good or bad in HD, no better type to be, we are all just a cog in a wheel
- We are here to inspire each other, to help each other, we're all connected. We are here to initiate things, to generate things, we just have to learn to be ourselves.
- The Inner Authority of Emotional = the Emotional Wave - this is really interesting and can explain so much to how people feel consistently up and down
- Kay has spent 18 years perfecting 'living by design' and is one of the tools amongst many that she uses to support herself. She's been honouring her life process now becoming the Role Model in the last third of her life
- "As we live by our design we heal, as we realise what we're not, and who we are, we are then equipped to raise our kids as per their design, not expecting them to be manifesters"
- Kay explains what a Human Design reading is and how to get one with her.
Kay is an advanced EFT practitioner from the south coast of England. After a lifetime of chronic anxiety and self-judgement, she now helps others tread the path she has created to inner freedom and self-acceptance.
Her passion is to help people understand how they tick. To know they already are the person they are meant to be, one who is on an interesting inner journey of discovery.
Human Design came into Kay’s life 18 years ago and she says it has been an incredible, intriguing, and awe-inspiring journey. To have our very own manual of how we personally operate, how others affect us and what are the exact strategies that work for us in the world is so powerful.
It allows us an insight into ourselves and our children that we could not have any other way.
Linked In www.linkedin.com/in/KayAshLeeEFT
Tapping into Motherhood members receive a 20% discount on Kay's Human Design Reading!!!
Sarah is an Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Tapping Practitioner and Trainer based in the UK but originally from Dublin, Ireland. After the loss of her daughter Alice, in November 2014, suffering from severe PTSD and anxiety, she became pregnant again. This led her to seek help from a local EFT Practitioner. This technique completely transformed her life and she is now dedicated to supporting as many people as possible to let go of their trauma, grief, limiting beliefs and negative emotions, so they can live a heart-based, joy-filled life.
Sarah has a thriving Tapping into Motherhood Membership + Community with members all over the world. She runs retreats, works with clients 1:1 and also trains people to become EFT Practitioners.
Find out more at her at www.tappingformums.com or follow her at www.instagram.com/sarah_tobin
If you enjoyed our chat today or have a question, please leave a comment!!